- Age / Gender:
- 23, Male
- All Stats >
I'm a 20 year old introvert,who loves drawing.I can't really call myself a gamer,but you can find me in War Thunder , Blacklight Retribution and Minecraft. I love rock and metal music,my favorite bands are Rammstein,Eisbrecher and SOAD.
- Community Stats
Level 1 Artist
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
Here's a few artworks I've done these past few days.
If you're not interested in my seyloid species,you can skip their description and go to the bottom,where I display a nsfw wallpaper,made for a friend.
You may or may not know I like to make my own species and develop them over time through an endless river of .. perverted .. cum-stained,WHATEVER!
I'm currently reworking my seyloid species , which is an alien/mammal/amphibian race.
I have created their home planet and I'm currently working on some anatomy changes,to get them a bit further from the typical anthro body type.
(Comparisson image to Earth coming soon)
After that I decided to do an x-ray for the lols.This is still subject of change
I am by no means an anatomy expert so don't expect some high-end detailed anatomy study on them.
What I can tell you is:
- They have two pairs of lungs - one for air and one for water,with flexible floating ribs to support them.
I call them lungs and not gills,despite the slits at the neck from which water enters and the slits in the back - from which it exits,because they work like lungs,only the inside of those lungs is riddled with buds that extract oxigen from water until there's none left.
When underwater the first pair of lungs gets sqeezed in,to make room for water and vise versa.
- They have very strong,thick bones,resilient to hard blows,bites or falls.
- The average male seyloid's height is around 2,4m and the female's - 2,0m
- Seyloids can turn their heads 80 degrees upwards,which reduces the resistance in water when swimming.That also lets water flow right into the slits on their neck,making it easy to breathe.
- Seyloids can live up to 180 human years.They are considered adults at the age of 25-30.
- There are two types of seyloids - Imperials and Outsiders.Imperials live in the seyloid Capital (more on that below) which is a massive city that expands across hundreds of square kilometres.They are interested in technological advances and space exploration.
Outsiders occupy the grounds around the capital.They stick to their inferior methods and live in primitive homes,scattered across the landscape.Outsiders are a lot more spirited folk with a strong connection to their home planet.Very few outsiders would dare venture into space.
- Imperials seyloids live in a colossal city called "Birthplace" in their language.Since their early history seyloids have occupied the grounds of this particular area,after emerging inland from the underwater life.
- Seyloids are fascinated by water and perfect shapes.The entire capital revolves around spherical buildings and public filtering pools,in which everyone can take a dive to relax or remove bacterial infections in their water lungs.
Another reason for the public pools is that seyloids aren't quite adapted to life on land.They occupy lands around water sources for a reason.If they do not take a long bath,entirely submurged to fill their lungs,they develop nasty infections and those can cause irreversable wounds.
- Outsiders believe in a diety that curses their crops / fish hunt and the translation from their language would be "Ocean wrath" . It's based on a particular space of water between the two continents that is constantly boiling,due to a crack in the planet's crust (the circular body of water above the one seyloids occupy).
Imperials don't believe in the Ocean's wrath since they know technology has already proven what causes the boiling waters.
- Seyloids are not power-hungry and look after one-another for the most part.They work as a collective,despire the differences between Imperials and Outsiders.Very few seyloids live in isolation or go after their own kind.
- Imperials choose three families that run the capital over the course of 50 human years.After which another three families replace them.
- After a huge boom in seyloid population,the great inland migration and the separation between Imperials and Outsiders seyloids develop trading systems.While they use mainly the bartering system,there is a currency,consisting of precious metals and fuel.The main material flips between Imperials and Outsiders consist of food,herbs and ores in exchange for clothing,housing,tools and medicine.
- Seyloids have established small collonies on planets outside of their solar system,however they are not well adapted and require constant chains of supply vessels to transport goods in and out of the home planet.
Enough rambling about seyloids for now.
Aside from working on seyloids' world I've also been drawing some stuff for friends.One image which you can find in my Art section and another which I will display here:
This is Umbra - a character I made for a friend.
She's a transgendered female bounty hunter that has nymphomaniacal tendencies.
More on the character below.
1920x1080 here :