Contact Info / Websites
Here's an animation WIP for ya ..
Another Xeno thing.
Nothing much's been happening in between my uploads .. it's too hot to do anything - No AC,no fan; just baking in the apartment in the 45 (~120) heat.
I've been looking for a job unsuccessfully so far,in the meantime I'm clearing out commissions and working on random things such as an editable ref for seyloid characters:
Here's another WIP for an image sequence I plan to finish this month:
How's this a WIP? Well the other 2 pieces are still sketches and I haven't added the FB UI thing as in my previous upload with this ice dragon character.
Not much else to show .. been busy lying around and grinding excellence marks in WoT.
Here's a few artworks I've done these past few days.
If you're not interested in my seyloid species,you can skip their description and go to the bottom,where I display a nsfw wallpaper,made for a friend.
You may or may not know I like to make my own species and develop them over time through an endless river of .. perverted .. cum-stained,WHATEVER!
I'm currently reworking my seyloid species , which is an alien/mammal/amphibian race.
I have created their home planet and I'm currently working on some anatomy changes,to get them a bit further from the typical anthro body type.
(Comparisson image to Earth coming soon)
After that I decided to do an x-ray for the lols.This is still subject of change
I am by no means an anatomy expert so don't expect some high-end detailed anatomy study on them.
What I can tell you is:
- They have two pairs of lungs - one for air and one for water,with flexible floating ribs to support them.
I call them lungs and not gills,despite the slits at the neck from which water enters and the slits in the back - from which it exits,because they work like lungs,only the inside of those lungs is riddled with buds that extract oxigen from water until there's none left.
When underwater the first pair of lungs gets sqeezed in,to make room for water and vise versa.
- They have very strong,thick bones,resilient to hard blows,bites or falls.
- The average male seyloid's height is around 2,4m and the female's - 2,0m
- Seyloids can turn their heads 80 degrees upwards,which reduces the resistance in water when swimming.That also lets water flow right into the slits on their neck,making it easy to breathe.
- Seyloids can live up to 180 human years.They are considered adults at the age of 25-30.
- There are two types of seyloids - Imperials and Outsiders.Imperials live in the seyloid Capital (more on that below) which is a massive city that expands across hundreds of square kilometres.They are interested in technological advances and space exploration.
Outsiders occupy the grounds around the capital.They stick to their inferior methods and live in primitive homes,scattered across the landscape.Outsiders are a lot more spirited folk with a strong connection to their home planet.Very few outsiders would dare venture into space.
- Imperials seyloids live in a colossal city called "Birthplace" in their language.Since their early history seyloids have occupied the grounds of this particular area,after emerging inland from the underwater life.
- Seyloids are fascinated by water and perfect shapes.The entire capital revolves around spherical buildings and public filtering pools,in which everyone can take a dive to relax or remove bacterial infections in their water lungs.
Another reason for the public pools is that seyloids aren't quite adapted to life on land.They occupy lands around water sources for a reason.If they do not take a long bath,entirely submurged to fill their lungs,they develop nasty infections and those can cause irreversable wounds.
- Outsiders believe in a diety that curses their crops / fish hunt and the translation from their language would be "Ocean wrath" . It's based on a particular space of water between the two continents that is constantly boiling,due to a crack in the planet's crust (the circular body of water above the one seyloids occupy).
Imperials don't believe in the Ocean's wrath since they know technology has already proven what causes the boiling waters.
- Seyloids are not power-hungry and look after one-another for the most part.They work as a collective,despire the differences between Imperials and Outsiders.Very few seyloids live in isolation or go after their own kind.
- Imperials choose three families that run the capital over the course of 50 human years.After which another three families replace them.
- After a huge boom in seyloid population,the great inland migration and the separation between Imperials and Outsiders seyloids develop trading systems.While they use mainly the bartering system,there is a currency,consisting of precious metals and fuel.The main material flips between Imperials and Outsiders consist of food,herbs and ores in exchange for clothing,housing,tools and medicine.
- Seyloids have established small collonies on planets outside of their solar system,however they are not well adapted and require constant chains of supply vessels to transport goods in and out of the home planet.
Enough rambling about seyloids for now.
Aside from working on seyloids' world I've also been drawing some stuff for friends.One image which you can find in my Art section and another which I will display here:
This is Umbra - a character I made for a friend.
She's a transgendered female bounty hunter that has nymphomaniacal tendencies.
More on the character below.
1920x1080 here :
Every once in a while I draw some sketches of scenes,species experiments,some scraps etc.I wonder if you guys are interested in seeing these and if I should upload them in my news section.Lem'me know.
Here's a WIP of an animation I'll be working on,plus some species experiments.
...JK,thanks for following me here.
Here's what I've been working on ... A new alien/amphibian species.I still have no name for it.When it's finished I will give it one.For now here's some juicy concepts.
I don't know what happened to this website , but the community here has really degraded since I last joined 4-5 years ago . I don't really give a shit about ratings here,I mean I appreciate people who give me genuine ratings,but 50% of the time it's just hate spamming. Again,this doesn't really bother me but it paints me a picture of what's going on.
The "Post a review" feature here should be renamed to "Bitch about something insignificant" because that's what 40% of the reviews are .. Just whiny little shits who got nothing to do with their life,so they come here and bitch about shit that doesn't matter.
Anyway I'm not comfortable with the community here . There are decent people , but it seems that a big chunk of this website has been turned into a hate-breeding pit.
To the 115 people who follow me here,if you wish to keep following me , here are links to my other profiles where I upload eveyrthing . I'm done with this website ...
I'm working on the animation but the process of making PNG sprites is slow and tedious . I stopped for 1-2 days to try and make a new Hawker Tempest model .. Here it is:
Old model : Used photo references and default Cinema 4D texture patterns
New model : UV mapped model built on blueprints , almost 1:1 to the original
It's still WIP , I need to model the cockpit interior,cut out the flaps,ailerons,elevator and rudder.Also,propeller blades and landing gear.And as part of texturing practise,I made captured Tempest color scheme.
After a really tense simulator battle in War Thunder I got a twitch on my left index finger . I don't know why I got inspired to do an animation over that but oh well ... it's happening.
(The previous animation failed .. I need to find a way to rig them PNGs in After Effects .. )
- - -
Health stuff ]]
My eyes got worse and I'll have to go get them checked . Wearing glasses so farr has only damaged my eyes and I want to try lenses,see if they are any better.
I've made animations in the past,in Flash (link to my last one below) ,but now I've possibly found a new technique that will make my work look a lot better and smoother.
This one was made entierly in flash,and as you can see it's really rough.What I'm gonna try now is make an animation entierly assembled in After Effects.I found a nice plugin that might just do wonders for me and I can't wait to try it on my first loop...that...I gotta draw first...
Anyway here's a tease of what I'm doing..Front menu page thingy..
- Ball licking
- Sheath play
- Clit sucking (If possible with masturbation)
- (If possible - female orgasm scene)
- Cowgirl position
- Viewpoint 1
- Viewpoint 2
- Cum scene
...of course this is just the plan.How it turns out or wether I'll finish it or not is another question.
So I made a new watermark and a new character for myself.The reason I haven't uploaded anything in a while is because university has a tight grip on my free time.My sona took a while to draw,scattered hours from this week.The watermark around 1 hour.
Hopefully I will be able to draw soon,this month has a shit ton of mid-terms...
I might start making updates as I do on Furaffinity,basically sharing plans on future work,cool stuff/artworks/artists I find,funny videos etc...If there are people who give even the slightest F about that sort of thing I'll start posting sketches in my news feed,scraps,renders and what not.
Every once in a while I like to rant about something and bash stupid people on their bs,but it happens on a rare occasion...
I share stuff from my life from time to time,only if it's important,but I'm not self-obsessed so you won't get shit like "Today I went to [place] and got [thing] and then I went and did [something] "
The question is,should I start making updates or should I not?
I'd like to know what you guys,who follow me,think on the matter.
PS.As a starter,here's a WIP